Green Tea contains:
- potent antioxidants called catechins
Use it in the summer to make natural Green Tea Sunscreen.
- pour 2 cups of water into a small saucepan
- let it simmer over medium heat
- add 1/2 cup green tea leaves
- let it simmer for 10 minutes
- set aside
- pour the water through a colander
- keep the liquids
- discard the used green tea leaves
- let the liquid cool completely
- wet a cotton ball with the liquid
- rub it over your face and neck
- wash your face
- let it dry
- apply the green tea
- store in an air-tight container.
- rub your face with the green tea sunscreen every morning.
- it is a safe, effective and inexpensive homemade sunscreen
- it is ideal for the face
- it helps prevent the skin on the face drying out
- it helps prevent acne outbreaks.
Enjoy in the sun …