Our babies are the most precious God-given gift and we want only the best for them form everything they eat and feel up to everything we put on their bodies like baby wipes.
Wipes we buy are usually filled with harmful ingredients and after my baby had a rush from one of so called natural wipes I got real angry and decided to find more natural and safer solution .
And there they were – DIY baby wipes that are safe , with organic ingredients ,easy to make and with low price.
All I needed was:
- Airtight Container with lid (or empty baby wipe container)
- Bounty Paper Towels (or organic, non-chlorinated paper towels)
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Castile Soap
- Serrated Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- 3 Cups Water (boiled)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Castile Soap
- 6 drops Lavender Oil
- a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to fight bacteria that may be lurking on your baby’s bottom
- 6 drops of chamomile essential oil to fight rashes and promote a calm and happy atmosphere
- 2 tbsp of pure aloe vera to promote a healthy immune system
- take the organic paper towels( non-chlorinated)
- the paper towels must be thick and with good quality
- cut the paper towels in half, width-wise, with a serrated knife
- take out the cardboard roll center
- put the paper towels in a large mixing bowl
- boil 3 cups of water
- add coconut oil, castile soap, lavender essential oil and any optional ingredients you like
- pour solution over paper towels–saturate them completely
- transfer saturated towels to container
- pull up the top DIY baby wipe through the dispenser
- you can keep them up to two weeks.
Full demonstration that I was inspired from you can find below:
Homemade is the best !