Hair care with the natural oils is the best way to keep your hair strong and shiny.
Herbal Hair Rinse: The Herbs
– high amounts of silica,
– rich in calcium, magnesium, bioflavonoids, chromium, potassium, copper, and iron
– helpful for oily hair.
Lavender and Rosemary
– calms inflammation on the scalp
– positively affects circulation
– stimulates growth.
– full of vitamins and minerals, carotenoids, vitamins B, C, D, and K, calcium, magnesium, boron, chromium, silica,
– make your hair naturally stronger .
– feeds the scalp,
– helps the body to remove toxins and heavy metals,
– promotes hair growth
– rich with vitamins A and C, flavonoids, and polyphenolic acids.
Herbal Hair Rinse Recipe
1/4 cup nettle
1/4 cup horsetail
3 TBSP dried basil
4 TBSP dried lavender
3 TBSP dried rosemary
3 to 3 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
– in a quart-size glass jar
– add all of the dried herbs
– cap the jar
– shake to mix
– stir with a spoon
– fill the jar with apple cider vinegar
– cap it tightly
– keep the jar in a cool, dark place for 2-4 weeks
– shake it every day
– top your jar off with some more vinegar
– let it sit
– strain them out with a cheesecloth
– strain it with a fine mesh sieve,
– line your sieve with a coffee filter
– run it through again
– store your herbal hair rinse in a clean glass jar
– dilute it with 1 part of filtered water
– don’t store the rinse pre-diluted with water.
– clean the hair
– mix equal parts of the prepared herbal hair rinse and water
– dip your head back
– slowly pour the herbal rinse through your hair
– tilt your head from side to side
– work your fingers through
– wash it out with water
– use this once a week .
For short hair:
– ¼ cup infused vinegar with ¼ cup water
– ½ cup infused vinegar with ½ cup water
– 2/3 cup infused vinegar with 2/3 cup water
Stay thin and healthy …