If you have web-like formations on your legs or ankles unsightly usually harmless but can cause itching or burning I am sure that you want to get rid of them . 55% of women and 40 to 45% of men have some type of vein problem in their lives and some of them visit the doctor and get medical treatment but others like me prefer the natural approach .
Spider veins( telangiectasias or angioectasias) are similar to varicose veins, but smaller and usually appear on the legs (thighs, back of the calves, inside of the legs, and ankles).
Risk factors :
Blood clots or circulation problems
Hormonal influences ( puberty, pregnancy and menopause)
How to get rid of spider veins naturally
1.Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
– external application of apple vinegar on varicose patients increased the positive effects of conservative treatment
- apply ACV to the area of the leg with varicose alongside the treatment suggested by the doctor.
- soak a piece of cloth in raw unprocessed ACV
- wrap it around the area with spider webs ( if you have a sensitive skin or apply it to the delicate skin on the face dilute the ACV with water and apply it for a short period of time)
- let it act for 15 to 20 minutes
- do this twice a day
- also drink ACV once or twice a day.
- 1 teaspoon raw ACV up to o 1 tablespoon
- you can mix it with a cup of warm water or water at a room temperature
- add a tsp. of organic honey for better taste
- drink before meals.
– acts as an astringent and anti-inflammatory
-witch hazel to skin with damaged blood vessels has a therapeutic effect
– use witch hazel to help reduce the appearance of spider veins on your face or legs
-apply witch hazel soaked in a cotton ball to the area with the spider veins
-do this 2-3 times a day
-also boil a few witch hazel leaves in water for a few minutes
– let it cool and use the liquid to make a compress.
Horse chestnut Extract
– is a flowering plant
-the extract made from its seeds has been extensively studied for circulation problem associated with varicose veins.
– contains aescin which helps promote blood vessel health
– have anti-inflammatory properties
-help to improve circulation and blood vein tone.
– taking horse chestnut extracts regularly can help to reduce the symptoms of varicose veins and reduce vascular leakage.
Mustard oil and sesame oil
-commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve blood flow to the affected area
- mix a few drops of mustard or sesame oil with carrier oil
- apply it to the spider veins
- do this twice a day with gentle massage .
– strengthens vein walls and improves circulation
-40 milligrams of ginkgo extract three times daily will do.
– massage the area with the spider veins
-massage with extra-virgin olive oil or virgin coconut oil which contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
– o this for several minutes a few times a day .
- you can add to the carrier oil a few drops of essential oils like :lemon, rosemary, ginger, peppermint, eucalyptus or cypress.
Live healthy and creative life ….