Over time our bodies wear down and joints are especially susceptible to wear and tear .
Joints are where two bones meet and are connected with ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to each other and the surrounding muscles.
Causes for knee joint pain:
– a chronic condition that occurs when the cartilage between bones breaks down
– an autoimmune disease that affects joints, causing swelling
– inflammation of fluid sacs either in front or directly behind the kneecap
– inflammation of tendons
– a form of arthritis in which uric acid accumulates and crystals of it settle in a joint
Protect your joint health with a simple infusion, which you can make in just minutes.
– 3 tablespoons of raisins
– 8 tablespoons of flaxseed
– 40gr of fresh pumpkin seeds
– 2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
– 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
– 200gr of pure honey
– mix the ingredients in the blender
– preserve in the refrigerator
– consume daily.
Benefits of the ingredients:
– reduces inflammation and stress,
– controls food digestion,
– prevents diabetes
– assists preserve joint wear and tear.
– packed with vitamins A, B, and E
– improve the development of a red cell, energy, and metabolism
– packed with necessary minerals in the body.
– prevents constipation,
– purify the body
– nurturing the organism,
– prevent joint pains.
– has healing properties
– has a lot of fatty acids, minerals,
– has anti-inflammatory properties.
– made up of vitamins and minerals
– enhance joint health
– keeps the body much healthier than making use of sugar.
Stay happy and healthy …